Marc Blatt, CEO, Rampart Agency, Inc.
Wife Lindsey, lives in Tenafly NJ. They have three children Alexis, Eliza Jayne and Hadley.
- Graduated Boston University in Boston Massachusetts with a BS in 1993.
- Marc entered in the Insurance business in 1995.
- Licensed in Life, Life settlements and Property & Causalty
- Serves on numerous General Agent and Advisory counsels and received several insurance company awards over the last 20 years.
- Member of AALU, NAILBA, and NAIFA
- Marc Blatt is a current Foundation Board Member at Englewood Hospital and the Young Board at the Jewish Home at Rockleigh.
- Has Co-Chaired Life Insurance Divisions for the Israel Bonds and UJA in New York City.
Howard Blatt, President of Rampart Agency, Inc.
- Howard J. Blatt, and his wife, Anita, live in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. They have two children and five grandchildren.
- Howard entered the life insurance business in 1963.
- Started Rampart Agency, Inc. in 1965.
- Received CLU designation 1971.
- Served on numerous General Agent and Advisory counsels and received several insurance company awards over 40 years in business.
- Member of AALU, NALU, and the American Society of Financial Service Professionals.
- Rampart Agency, Inc. is now an independent life insurance brokerage agency with corporate offices in Fort Lee and satellite offices in Lake Success and Doylestown, PA.
- Principal of Rampart Brokerage, Corp., a national Property and Casualty insurance agency.
- Howard Blatt has served on the board of a number of civic and charitable organizations.
- Current member of Board of Directors of the Jewish Home at Rockleigh.
- Has Co-Chaired Life Insurance divisions for Israel Bonds, UJA and ADL in New York City.
- Organizer and Member of the Board of Community National Bank in Great Neck, NY
Howard Simon, Account Exec., Rampart Agency, Inc.
- Bachelor in Science from Syracuse University
- Graduated of New House School of Communication at Syracuse
- Employed with Rampart Agency, Inc. since 1989
- Rampart Agency, Inc. Long Term Care Manager
- Industry leader advising brokers & individual clients how to protect against Long Term Care exposure
- CLTC Designation
- Long Term Care Insurance Educator more than 30 years
- Licensed in Long Term Care, Disability, Life, Health, Property & Casualty
- Resides in Bergen County, New Jersey
- Wife Judy and two kids, Samantha and Matthew – Judy is a Designer & Merchandiser of kids, teens and junior outerwear. Matt is a graduate from University of Michigan and Samantha from Penn State University.
Michael Smith, MBA, CLU
- Tufts University, B.A. History 1977
- Temple University, M.B.A. Risk and Insurance 1979–Research Fellow in Risk and Insurance
- The American College, C.L.U. 1984
- May 15, 1979–May 31, 1993 The Smith Agencies, President
- June 1, 1993—Present Rampart-Smith Agency, Inc. President
Industry Association Experience, Honors, & Awards
- President—The New York Chapter Society of Financial Service Professionals 6/98-6/99
- President & Chairman—The New York Center For Financial Studies—6/00-6/03
- President—Life Supervisors Association of New York—6/84-6/85
- 35 Year Qualifying Member of the Million Dollar Round Table
- 2 Time Qualifier for the Top of the Table
- 6 Time Qualifier for the Court of the Table
- 2010 Paul Goodman Award Winner—William Penn Life Insurance Co. of NY
- William Penn Life Ins. Co. of NY Hall of Fame–1999
- 2012 UJA Federation of New York’s Stephen A. Kramer Humanitarian Award
- State of Israel Bonds’ 1992 Israel Peace Medal
- Member of Who’s Who of American Entrepreneurs
- Member of Metropolitan Who’s Who Registry
- Member of NYCSFSP, NYCAIFA, and NAILBA
- Licenses held–Life, Accident & Health, Property & Casualty, and
FINRA Series 6
- Expertise in Life Insurance, Annuities, Long Term Care Insurance, Disability Income Insurance, Business Continuation Planning, Estate Planning, and Retirement Income Planning
Wife Susan, lives in Pleasantville NY. They have 2 children Ashley and Justin and 2 grandchildren Jonah and Sophia.
- Graduated Northeastern University Business School Summa Cum Laude 1973
- His full career has been in the Disability Brokerage business leading Paul Revere, Provident and Unum agencies.
- He started as a Brokerage Rep with Paul Revere in June 1973.
- Licensed Life and Health, member SFSP, NAIFA, and Round Table of NY
- Has served on many company advisory counsels and is past president of NYC SFSP, GAMA, and Round Table of NY.
- Has been honored by UJA, Israel Bonds, and ADL.
- Is currently a Director on the Board for the NY Center for Financial Services.
Boyd Varghese, Account Exec., Rampart Agency, Inc.
- Graduated from Hofstra University with a Bachelors in Business Administration
- Minor in Business Computer Information Systems
- Entered into the insurance business since 1998
- Life and Property & Casualty Insurance licensed
- Employed part time at POHS Institute of Insurance
- Customer Service & Insurance Sales Agent background and experience
- Volleyball Coach & Trainer